Austin Air Pet Machine HM410 Air Purifier
Your pet is a beloved member of your family. And yet, those rowdy play sessions and relaxing cuddle dates may mean a case of chronic pet allergies and unpleasant odors around your home. The Austin Air Pet Machine Air Purifier can help put a stop to your allergic symptoms and create a fresher, healthier breathing space for you and your family day after day. As one of the best air purifiers for pets, the Pet Machine is designed to clean the air in large spaces measuring up to 1,500 square feet.
Ideal for Removing Pet Allergens and Odors
The Austin Air Pet Machine Air Purifier—also known as the Austin Air HM410 Air Purifier—uses Austin Air's signature 360-degree progressive filtering system to remove symptom-triggering cat and dog dander, bird feather dust, unpleasant odors, and other common household allergens. Every minute, the system pulls in room air from all sides of the air cleaner. Air passes through a 4-stage HEPA/carbon combination filter and is blown back out into your room using the Clean Air Pocket vent. This extensive filtration system cleans your air faster and more efficiently than conventional air purifiers, which means quicker relief from your symptoms.
The Pet Machine Air Cleaner 4-stage combination filter includes:
- PERMAFILT Pre-Filter - During stage 1, air passes through a cotton PERMAFILT pre-filter, which captures particles easily seen by the naked eye, such as large dust and pet dander particles.
- Medium Particle Filter - Next, a medium particle filter traps small- to medium-size allergens, such as mold, pollen, and dust mites.
- Carbon Blend Filter – Next, air moves through a 15-pound carbon and natural zeolite filter where odors, chemicals, gases, fumes, and VOCs are absorbed and locked away.
- Medical-Grade HEPA Filter - Lastly, air glides through 60 square feet of true medical-grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) material where it is scrubbed free of harmful bacteria and viruses as well as smaller pollen, mold, pet dander, dust, and ragweed particles.
Overall, this long-lasting combination filter eliminates 99.97% of airborne pollutants that are 0.3 microns and larger, 95% of particles that measure 0.1 micron and smaller, and more than 3,000 types of toxic gases and odors. You'll rest easy knowing that you and your family are breathing the cleanest air possible.
Sturdy Construction, Highly Efficient
Made in the USA, the Austin Air Pet Machine Air Purifier is constructed with sturdy, long-lasting components that boost efficiency and energy savings. These include an energy-efficient Permanent-Split Capacitor (PSC) motor, a powerful centrifugal fan, and an all-steel outer body. The long-life PSC motor is rated for continuous use at high RPMs and is mounted on shock absorbers to minimize noise. When running, the Pet Machine motor draws less current and reduces your operating costs by 50% when compared to other air purifiers.
- Easy Controls - Choose from 3 purification speeds using the simple manual knob control.
- Independently Tested - Like all Austin Air Purifiers, the Pet Machine has been independently tested for filtration effectiveness by third-party and U.S. government labs.
- Easy Filter Changes - Just remove the bottom cover of the air purifier to access the old filter and drop a new one in.
- Smooth-Roll Casters - Roll your air purifier from spot to spot for clean air throughout your home.
The Austin Air Pet Machine helps reduce your chronic pet allergies, freshen your indoor air, and create an all-around healthier environment for you, your family, and your pets.
What Customers Love
- Easy to Use - No complicated control panels, the Pet Machine includes 1 manual knob control to control your fan speed and turn the unit on and off.
- Long-Life Filter - The combination HEPA/carbon filter needs to be replaced only once every 5 years under typical use to help you save on costly filter replacements.
Things to Consider
- Chemical Removal - Consider whether you need a slightly higher level of chemical filtration. Similar in size and design, the Austin Air Healthmate Plus blends potassium iodide into the carbon filter to remove heavier chemicals such as formaldehyde.