Bissell Air400 Air Purifier
The BISSELL™ air400 Air Purifier is clean air made easy. We know life happens. Between the kids and pets, there are odors, allergens, dust, and other things we can’t always see in our air that needs to be cleaned. That’s where air400 shines. This machine is designed to perform from the inside, out. It captures airborne particles and odors with three stages of filtration and has an automated CirQulate™ System that automatically increases fan speed as your indoor air quality decreases.
The air400’s CirQulate™ System also uses particle sensor technology to monitor your indoor air and communicate your home’s real-time air quality through three distinct colors and a numerical reading. With a large fan and a digital, 20,000-hour DC motor, the air400 has been tested to the AHAM standard to have a Smoke CADR of 279 for rooms up to 1,200 sq. ft., making it great for bedrooms, living areas, basements, and dining rooms. Taking care of the air you and your family breathe really is as easy as setting it and forgetting it with the air400 air purifier. When you buy a BISSELL® air purifier, you help save pets! BISSELL® proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets. When you buy a BISSELL® product, you help save pets, too. We're proud to design products that help make pet messes, odors and pet homelessness disappear.
- 3 Stage Filtration. Includes a Pre-Filter, an Activated Carbon Filter, and a HEPA Filter which can capture 99.7% of 0.3 micron particles and smaller including pollen, dust, smoke, hair, and pet dander.
- Honeycomb Structure Filter. Activated Carbon Filter has a unique honeycomb design filled with carbon pellets to better effectively capture gasses and VOCs as well as odors from cooking, pets, smoke, and more.
- Automated CirQulate® System. Utilizes a PM 2.5 sensor to monitor, report and respond to changes in your indoor air quality by adjusting fan speed as necessary.
- Library Quiet Fan Speed. Operates at five different fan speeds, including Library Quiet, making it great for bedrooms.
- Automated Night Mode. Activates and dims the digital display as less light enters the room.
- Accommodating Size. The air400 has been tested to the AHAM standard to have a Smoke CADR of 279 for rooms up to 1,200sq. ft., making it great for bedrooms, living areas, basements, and dining rooms.
- Filters Included. Comes with one HEPA filter + Pre-Filter and one Carbon Filter.