Cyclo UV Air Purifier PUV510C
How does the portable air purifier clean the air?
- It has one filter which contains three sections of filters: prefilter, an activated carbon filter and a high performance HEPA -H13 filter.
- The pre-filter-works on your larger airborne particles.
- The activated carbon filter traps your indoor odors.
- The HEPA filter works for all particles, which would filter up to 99.75% of the air.
- The ultraviolet light (UVC) will attack the microorganisms at the molecular level, deactivating
and destroying viruses that are in the air.
- The negative ionization option would further purify the air by electrically charging the air molecules. Thus, the
ions capture the microparticles that the filters cannot capture. A complementary action to HEPA filters.
This product operates very quietly and is ideal for any areas where people will be in close proximity. This also comes with built-in WiFi and can be operated from your smartphone.